Writer’s Round Table – February
February 14 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Amateur writers, journal writers, and lovers of the written word! We gather on the second Monday of each month to discuss writing, share ideas and edit each other’s work.
Registration required using the form below. Meeting will be in person in the Fonthill branch Festival Room.
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the Library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided.
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of participants (<10)