Meditation morning – February
February 12 @ 10:15 am - 12:00 pmFree
Release your stress and relax as our instructor Marcia leads you through a number of different types of meditations and creative visualizations while sitting comfortably in chairs. Journals or notebooks are encouraged. Registration required.
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the Library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided.
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of participants (<10)