Request from Another Library
Interlibrary Loan (available as of September 21, 2020):
So, you’ve checked the library catalogue and it doesn’t appear that any of the LiNC libraries have the book you want. Maybe another public library in Ontario will have a copy. Fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request form to have us take a look for you.
Note: Please submit one book entry per form submission
Please note the following:
- This service is free, however overdue fines do apply.
- We cannot borrow titles that are less than a year old.
- We do not borrow audiovisual material (DVD’s, audiobooks, CD’s, etc.)
- There is a limit of three interlibrary loan requests per card per week.
- Items requested usually take 2-5 weeks to arrive.
- You will be notified when your interlibrary loan is available. It will be held for you for 5 days at your preferred pickup location.
- Due dates are given by the lending libraries and renewals are not permitted.
- Contact us at 905-892-6443 with questions
If the item you would like to request is less than a year old, consider completing the Request an Item for Purchase form instead.