Request from Another Library
Interlibrary Loan Update
We are pleased to announce that Interlibrary Loan (ILLO) service will be resuming on Tuesday July 2, 2019.
Cardholders will be able to request up to three books per week.
Please note that we can not accept ILLO requests for DVDs and audiobooks. Requests for these formats can be made from our LiNC partners.
ILLO requests from earlier in the year that were unfilled as of April, 2019, will not be automatically resubmitted.
Users are welcome to resubmit unfilled requests themselves through our Interlibrary Loan Request Form or through staff.
We thank you for your patience and kind words over the last several weeks and we are very happy to continue providing you with this valued service!
So, you’ve checked the library catalogue and it doesn’t appear that any of the LiNC libraries have the book you want. Maybe another public library in Ontario will have a copy. Fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request form to have us take a look for you.
Note: Please submit one book entry per form submission
Please note the following:
- This service is free, however overdue fines do apply.
- We cannot borrow titles that are less than a year old.
- We do not borrow audiovisual material (DVD’s, audiobooks, CD’s, etc.)
- There is a limit of three interlibrary loan requests per card per week.
- Items requested usually take 2-5 weeks to arrive.
- You will be notified when your interlibrary loan is available. It will be held for you for 5 days at your preferred pickup location.
- Due dates are given by the lending libraries and renewals are not permitted.
- Contact us at 905-892-6443 with questions
If the item you would like to request is less than a year old, consider completing the Request an Item for Purchase form instead.