Computers & WiFi
Access Free WiFi
All Pelham Library branches are free WiFi hotspots!
- Read the Computers and Internet Policy on our Library Policies page.
- Make sure your WiFi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose “inet” as your network and launch your web browser.
If you are having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!
Computers at the Library
Please refer to our Services Reopening in Red page for more information regarding in Library computer access starting March, 2021.
The Fonthill Branch features six computer stations in the central public area and two computer stations in the children’s area.
Pelham Public Library offer computers for public use. Computer access is free to residents and visitors.
Members of the public who wish to use a library computer must sign in at the main desk each time they come in. Sessions may be limited to one hour during peak times.
The Library is not responsible for any damage to external devices that may be connected to or inserted into library computers or devices.
Library staff will assist patrons with computer use as time and expertise allows.
The Library reserves the right to end a computer session for any reason.
Each of our computers has the following software installed:
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Digital Editions
Need to save your work? Each computer has USB 2.0 ports capable of reading most USB drives.
Printing is available in black and white for $0.15 / page.