Mission Statement & Strategic Plan
Mission: To engage, encourage, and enrich our community.
Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
A road map is critical to ensure we keep focused. This plan is the result of an extensive consultation process. We believe it reflects anticipated needs in the community. The plan will be reviewed annually.
The major themes of the plan include:
- We want to be active participants in the community we serve.
- We want to provide continued opportunities for the individual growth and learning of residents.
- We want to ensure community investment that is financially prudent.
- We want to have facilities that meet community needs and respond to changing trends in library service.
- We want to invest in our people to maintain high levels of customer service.
2017 Action Summary
- Improve access to materials, programs, and services
- Review service delivery to meet community growth
- Multi-year fiscal plan
- Marketing and development strategy
- Professional development plan for Board and staff