- This event has passed.
Book Club Registration Begins
Try one of our monthly book club meetups at the Fonthill Branch!
To sign up, go to their corresponding date in October:
- 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7 PM
- 4th Wednesday of the Month at 10:15 AM
- Last Monday of the Month at 2 PM
All participants must be registered ahead of time. No drop-ins permitted.
In-person programs are subject to possible cancellation or rescheduling due to updated Public Health regulations with regards to COVID and refunds will be offered for programs that are cancelled. If double-vaccine certificates are required for this type of event, then participants will be notified and for those that cannot comply, a refund will be available.
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided (although participants are permitted to bring their own beverages.)
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of participants (<10)