- This event has passed.
September 10, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Friday, repeating until October 29, 2021
(Registration required.) Knitting, crocheting, sewing or any other form of crafting, your creativity is the limit. Bring your work in progress and join us on Friday afternoon in the Festival Room at the Fonthill Branch.
Register ahead of time using the form below.
In-person programs are subject to possible cancellation or rescheduling due to updated Public Health regulations with regards to COVID. Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19:
- On the day of the program, prior to arrival, participants need to complete the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided (although participants are permitted to bring their own beverages.)
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of preregistered participants (10). No drop-ins.