Borrow an e-Reader
We are pleased to offer our library users an exciting and different way to read. Our intent in offering these preloaded e-readers is to provide extra copies of very popular books, thereby reducing hold wait times for these titles.
To borrow the Kobo you will need to:
- have a valid library card
- be at least 18 years old
- sign borrower’s agreement
- One e-Reader per library card
- Loan period is 21 days, with one renewal
- $1 per day fine for overdue units
- Units are only checked in and out from the Circulation Desk. Please DO NOT return e-Readers through the book drop.
- Recovery costs for lost or damaged e-Readers will be charged as per the information available in the borrower’s agreement.