Teen – Journal Making
October 26 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$4.00
Join us in-person at the Fonthill Branch for a journal making frenzy! We will be making our own journals from scratch, learning different layouts to create a bullet journal, and finally decorating our journals with washi-tape, decals, stickers etc. This is the ultimate journal crafting night, don’t miss out!
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided (although participants are permitted to bring their own beverages.)
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of participants (10)