Meditation Morning – November
November 13 @ 10:15 am - 12:00 pmFree
Release your stress and relax as our instructor Marcia leads you through a number of different types of approachable meditations and creative visualizations. Suitable for adults of any age as meditations take place while sitting in chairs. Journals or notebooks are encouraged!
Registration required using form below. Class is limited to 9 attendees.
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the Library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided (although participants are permitted to bring their own beverages.)
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of participants (<10)