Book talk: Off the wall books
February 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join Library staff Melanie Taylor-Ridgway and Valerie Brown as they talk about some of their favourite strange and unusual books, both fiction and non-fiction, that you may want to check out yourself.
Health & Safety Procedures during COVID-19:
- Proof of vaccination required: proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt OR for those that qualify for an exemption that they can provide the necessary paperwork as identified by the province.
- Participants will need to sign in to the program’s contact tracing and passive screening form upon entry to the Library. Passive screening refers to the Niagara Region’s screening tool.
- Masks are required for the entire program.
- No refreshments will be provided.
- Chairs will set up six feet apart.
- Limited number of preregistered participants (10). No drop-ins.